понедельник, 26 сентября 2011 г.

Acne (WATCH OUT! DISGUSTING PICS)

Probably you all heard me complaining and saying that Shanghai literally killed my skin.
Now I want to show it to you. All the pictures are without any make up and fotoshop. Yeah, I'm THAT brave. 

I arrived to Shanghai all shiny, without any flaws on my face at all. 



 July 2009, Stockholm.


Then, a couple of weeks later, it started to get really bad. You can see the difference.
I know, I know. It's not just my skin, but ugly hair and +10 kilos already. But we all have our bad times, don't we?



December 2009, Shanghai.

Now a have a proof, that there was something in Shanghai, that was so bad for my skin. 
This picture is in a train to Hong Kong, meaning the last day in Shanghai. You see all the ugliness.


March 2011, Shanghai.

I don't really know what it was. Air pollution, food, depression, water? Believe me, I was visiting cosmetologist every months and used tons of cosmetics against acne, nothing has helped. Except...

Moving on. Only one month later. With a FLASH!


April 2011, Hong Kong. 

I've quit smoking, I've nearly quit drinking, I began to enjoy fresh air everyday and do yoga and swim in the ocean. Generally, I've quit Shanghai. 


August 2011, Hong Kong.

I think I worth it. 


P.S. For those who think that the pictures were not disgusting enough.
Consequences of back scrubbing (that's what it was called) in Shanghai's massage salon.



October 2009, Shanghai

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий