четверг, 22 сентября 2011 г.

The Rachel Zoe Project

How could I not know that?!


Just found out today, that Rachel Zoe has her own fashion show, where she styles the celebrities for all sorts of events, from Oscar to Fashion Week.

The show has been on since 2008 and has three completed seasons, the Season 4 just started on September 6.

The article in wikipedia is quite nice, but the web site didn't impress me that much.


For those who read less magazines than I do: Rachel Zoe is the most popular celebrities stylist of modern days. It's way much easier to say who IS NOT her client, than who actually IS. I'm not always fond of her own outfits and her passion for high heals makes me feel bad about myself, by those she works on look really stunning.

Here is just a couple of them, Oscar 2008.

Cameron Diaz

Jennifer Garner

Quite often she is criticized for creating clones like Keira Knightley or Linsay Lohan, but I don't think so. Thinking like this we are all clones. 

I read her book Style from A to Zoe and it was very beautiful, inspiring and even a little bit useful. 


Well, I have three episodes of Mad Men left, so the next think I'm gonna watch is definitely The Rachel Zoe project. Hope it's available on Torrents. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий