среда, 21 сентября 2011 г.

Suddenly happy?

[I'm testing my ability to make a blog bilingual. Today it's gonna be English only. If i like it, it may become English only forever. Please don't be too hard on me. Critics and comments are highly appreciated.]


Lunch time is over, I'm sitting at my desk being unforgivably lazy and suddenly realize, that I am... how do you call it? Happy? Yes, I'm happy. Or may be it's better to say that I am strong and confident and I'm feeling safe.



I'm feeling that safe, that yesterday my shrink and I decided that it's time for me to change my program to 'save' mode. Now I'm seeing her every week and it's been like this starting September 2010, without any pauses. Starting yesterday, I'll be seeing her twice a month, than we'll switch to once a month. 

I'm actually proud of myself. Moving was tough (AGAIN), but now, 6 months later, I feel a sort of balance. 
Also when I look into coming months, I'm smiling:
Work, university, yoga, choir, beauty blogs, shopping, love - and all that in a great city. 



I'm going to Bangkok, Thailand for Christmas with Anton; Pasha and his GF are coming to HK for New Year (WE GONNA ROCK!); granny will come in January and we'll go to Penang, Malaysia for Chinese New Year. I was somehow sure, that I'll never be able to travel again (until I retire, at least), but it seems that impossible is nothing (provided that you have money, yeah, funny). 



By the way, about money and fashion... Now I'm a respectable owner of two pairs of Ralph Lauren shoes, one Ralph Lauren cocktail dress, one Ralph Lauren shirt, one Nine West pair of shoes, one Nine West bag and another ton of staff from H&M, Cotton On and etc. Too bad that it all comes together only with a huge debt on my credit card. I HATE CREDIT CARDS! I would have never bought any of this staff if I didn't have one. You know what's worth? Now I want a touch pad. And half of Top Shop online store. And more. I'm a shopaholic. It's official.   



3 комментария:

  1. А коменты по-русски надеюсь еще принимаются? My english is so poore...
    Hallo, my name is Bekki Bloomwood, and I'm shopaholich!
    Да, и мы такие же))) Очень хочется фоток твоих луков ;)
    А еще доехать до вашего региона. Зарезервируй Вьетнам на посетить со мной ближе к весне ;) Говорят, там клевые пляжные курорты;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Я сама с такой же дилеммой стояла - не знала, на каком языке писать! Сначала на английском писала, но потом решила на русском, чтоб не забылся. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Меня восхищают девушки, которые на двух языках пишут, но меня на это вряд ли хватит...
    Я работаю в фирме, обслуживающей русских, поэтому по языку совсем не скучаю, скорее наоборот)

    ОтветитьУдалить