воскресенье, 2 октября 2011 г.

HK Jazz Festival 2011

I liked jazz since I was little. Once I fell asleep in a jazz bar in the Russian Museum of History where my dad took me. I was about 10 y.o. then. 
I fell in love with jazz in Shanghai, I think. It was more than music there. It represented the culture, the artistic lifestyle which is missing so much in China. I remember, how we used to meet with my dear Caroline nearly every Monday, after a hard working day, in a dark JZ club in the heart of French Concession, sip our red wine, talk and enfoy the music... 
Last year I went to my first jazz festival - in Shanghai's Century Park. And it was amazing! 
So you can imagine, how much I was looking forward to this jazz event in Hong Kong
And it SO didn't dissapoint me. 
It's hard to describe...
Beautiful park in the heart of Hong Kong, beautiful weather, spritzer (white wine with soda which we brought along), beautiful people, the music that love... It just felt so wright to be there. 

Of course I've been thinking long in advance of what I'm gonna wear and tried my best to be AJAP  - as jazzy as possible.

We took a lot of pictures, and I'll also post a lot.











Look: dress - Cotton On, scarf - Cotton On, bag - Hosannart, shoes - Top Shop 














2 комментария:

  1. Надечка, ты красавица! фотография с Антоном просто прекрасна :*

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. О!!! какие клевые зайчики))))
    Лук совершенно восхитителен))))

    ОтветитьУдалить