понедельник, 10 октября 2011 г.

Pre-Birthday depression

Today I came up with 3 important conclusions:
1. Your brain needs at least  1 hour break between work and  class. Today I fonished working at 18:25 and started studying at 18:35. It was the most useless lecture since the beginning of September, felt like I was just watching TV.
2. I don't like holidays anymore. They just make me realise how lonely I am and how far away from me are the people I love.
3. I lovr the way you lie by Eminem and Rihanna really makes me feel  better and stronger. For me it's a rebellion song.

3 комментария:

  1. Насчет номера 2 - это пройдет со временем. Главное завести новых друзей на новом месте, и не пытаться жить на два дома, т.к. все равно не получится. А так - ко всему привыкаешь, проверено :)

    ОтветитьУдалить